I AM FLYING OFFFFFF!!!!!! Soon, hehe. I should be asleep now but then, for about 14 days I shall not be able to access my computer or sleep in my lovely, beautiful, cozy bed.
Yesh, i'm in love with my bed. It's where I get sick, get nightmares, get no dreams, get good rest, get body aches etc...I have a bond with it.
My dad passed me his digicam to bring to Philippines and recently, I've been trying to practice my shooting skills- aka taking emo pics of myself. Hehe. I won't post it up here. I'm shy.
Had a great time with Suejen and Joanna yesterday at Timbre. Suddenly, I'll really miss them for 14 days. And I'll also miss my besties whom I won't be able to see during my hols after all...
Whats been up apart from meeting people, doing projects and taking pics of myself?
Well, I've been buying stuff for the trip.
Eating potato chips and bueno-ing.
Reading books.
Listening to Def Leppard. If you like old English rock, 'tis the band you should listen to.
Serving youtube and laughing at models falling over the stage while catwalking. HAHA.
Wowing: apart from my female dwarf hunter, I started a female gnome warlock.
Practicing making up- smokey eyes. Hopefully I don't look like a racoon...
In case you wonder what I'm trying to do with my eyes, this is what I'm trying to do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqawCx99mOQKk, think I better sleep since it's close to 1am. Take care folks=) I won't be able to answer tags in quite a while. Hopefully I'll get some pics up after 23 June.